Sunday, March 23, 2008

practice and eggs

This is one cool kid, isn't it? Alex was good enough to pose for me... a little practice for senior season that's comming up soon.











one of these with the hood up is going to end up on a canvas in our living room. Now if only I could decide WHICH one.... hmmmm, decisions, decisions.








And a one of the aftermath of egg dying to Isabelle's hands. What, me use a silly spoon to scoop them out of they dye? NAAAH, spoons are for wimps! I'll just reach right in there and grab them! Besides, look at all the pretty colors my fingers can turn- it's a rainbow on my hands! The eggs survived rather well- of the 16 we started with, they ALL made it. Untill easter morning, when Daddy taught her how to WACK it on the table to peel them for breakfast that is.

No comments: