Monday, June 1, 2009

Katrina & Ryan: an Engaging couple

I had a wonderful time photographing my sweet sister in law and her hubby-to-be, they were up for anything! I had a very hard time picking a few for their sneak peek, and of course I'll throw in a couple versions of some of them as well- I should just accept that I'm indecisive and go with it, some would say it's the middle child in me.
I played more than I usually do with these, processesed them different than normal for me. Or rather different than I would for clients... me, I like to funk things up a bit every once in a while- brings me back to my younger years when I'd wear dresses with jeans and thought I was such a rebel. Push some boundaries. Anyway- you're here for the pictures, not the self reflection, so here they are!
This is one of my favorites, if I were actually able to pick a favorite- they look like models in a Gap ad (or maybe something edgier- like Guess?)... I just LOVE it:Photobucket
and because I'm indecisive like that- the color version too:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hey- Look, I can post only ONE version of something! See!?
Photobucket

And we're back to two...
Photobucket

Photobucket

That's what I've been doing today- processing these and trying to decide which ones I'd do first, how I was doing them, you know. I neglected the dishes, forgot the laundry and didn't clean a single thing. Don't worry, I didn't forget the kids- they make too much noise. Especially Isabelle.

Katrina and Ryan, I hope you enjoy these, I'll be in touch with the rest soon!

No comments: