Friday, June 19, 2009

Newborn to Senior

I'm wrapping up some loose ends, finnishing some editing, building a blogsite that has bigger images (because frankly I'm sick of my horizontal images getting cut off no matter how small I size them and I'm sick of tiny pictures that don't fill the screen.) I've been couped up indoors for two days and my social skills are hurting from it. I'm done with the rain and cold tempatures. Though I am thankful we havne't turned on the AC yet, though I'm sure NYSEG is bumming.

So- the loose ends, I finally got around to making this sweet collage of newborn pictures from miss H's session. I'm in love with the perfect little lips and soft skin.

Photobucket

And now for the Senior stuff- a couple more favorites from the Trash the Prom Dress session I did this week...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I simply LOVE her eyes- I bet she's got her Daddy wrapped around her little finger with eyes like that...
Photobucket

No comments: