Friday, August 7, 2009

Christmas in August!

Here in the Plate household, we have many birthdays this month- 3 of the 4 of us infact! We call August our 2nd December. Lots of partys to plan, gifts to buy and things to celebrate. This year is a big one- Isabelle turns 4, Alex turns *gulp* 12 and I turn, ahem... well, Let's call it my 5th anniversary of my 25th year, shall we? Or my 2nd 29th? Ok, I turn 30. Moving on. No staring at the old lady, k?

SO, this year I thought I'd share the Birthday spirit with all of my clients! 25% off* gallery wrapped Cavnases! I absolutely LOVE canvases.They're beautiful, easy to hang and don't require any frames. I have the in my home (always will) and I have given them as gifts. They can be anywhere from 6x6 to well, huge. Think 30x60 huge. Doing clusters of canvases (ie. 3 10x10's) can really make a statement in your decor. The possibilities are endless.

*to give you an idea, a 10x20 canvas is usually $170.70, on sale for $128.03. (all orders are subject to sales tax- gotta pay Uncle Sam!) Orders for canvases must be in by August 31st, all sessions must be completed by August 25th! So call now for your session date!

Also, I will be offering Holiday Mini sessions in September- these are perfect sessions to get those Holiday Card pictures done! Your mini-session is a 30-45 minute one location session that is $25 off my regular session fee (normally $75, mini session is $50). The mini sessions are only offered in September- so book your date now!!!

SO- call or email me to set up your session!

No comments: