Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New Blog!!!

So after many days of hesitation and deliberation, I have decided that I need a better site. I will spare you the details of the ins & outs, ups & downs of my internal debate- anyone that knows me, knows that's a tangled web and rather hard to follow, even for me. Suffice it to say, the small images, horizontal's getting cut off no matter how small I made them, untill they were hard to see, and lack of customization available here have been the big influence.

I will be creating this new site to be a blog-site- yup, over the next few weeks it will be more than a blog, and more current than a website- it's a blog-site! Check it out, add it to your reader, bookmark it- whatever you have to do, because sadly this is the LAST post on this blog. It's kind of sad, the end of an era, but exciting and new as well!!!

So- without further aideu- the address: http://bpphoto.wordpress.com

(for some reason, it's eating my link- I think blogger is mad at me!)

See ya over there!