Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Getting back into things

I've been so busy lately shooting weddings for Captured Emotions and working at the family dealership. I am crazy but happy! Isabelle's LOVING school, I swear, she loves Miss. Heather more than me some days! It can bruise a Mom's ego when the first thing a kid sais in the morning is about going to see her teacher! It just might, except she's still thrilled to see me when I pick her up. Alex is doing well, keeping busy himself with trumpet, drama club, after school academy and karate. I swear I don't over schedule the kid, promise. He loves middle school, I think it's the fact that he gets to switch classes every 40 minutes. It makes the day go faster, and it lets him goof off for 4 minutes in-between classes.

I'm going to be working on getting Christmas pictures done early this year, so that I can actually design my card and order it without the last minute panic attack like last year. I'm also (re)doing the head shots at the dealership. I did a test run today with my Mom and I have to say, I'm pleased with the results. It's my first time setting up the lights and all that myself. At the studio it was all just done for you, but man, it was FUN!!! I tried out a few backdrops too.

Photobucket
and
Photobucket

No comments: