Friday, November 7, 2008

weddings

So as I've said, I've been shooting weddings. I was able to go ahead and edit a select few that I have on my computer. I also recently shot a friends wedding and I need to get the images from her so I can edit mine and share them. I know of a few that are portfolio worthy already. Man it was fun shooting that wedding. Actually I'm suprised at how much fun it is shooting weddings. I truely LOVE doing it. I love that I get to share in one of the most joyous days in a couples lives and I get to do it doing something I love doing- taking pics! I also have all these ideas in my head of picutres I want to take- both weddings as well as "regular" portraits. Maybe I'll make Alex pose for me- he just LOVES when I do that! (or not- lol). He cooperates anyway.

Well- here are a few that I happen to have internet ready.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This one's kind of funny- see the bee?
Photobucket

No comments: