Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Birthday Pictures

No, I don't mean that I've finally edited Alex's birthday pics- infact, I've barely looked at them. It was a late night last night at the studio. I do mean birthday pictures as in the "session" I do with the kids every year around their birthday. Almost a month late this year, but I wanted to get Alex in his new contacts, so I had to wait. I woke up this morning to a sunny/foggy light- it was beautiful. I thought "wow, this is the light I dream about" and decided to rouse Alex and dash out the door. I had planned on doing Isabelle in her tutus- but she wasn't having much to do with the camera this morning. Not that she does any morning- or evening, or afternoon- anytime actually. She is still difficult, to say the least. She sees the camera and want's to hide. Anyway- I took them to this beautiful field filled with wild flowers and brought the stool I found on the side of the road and re-finnished. Specifically with this shoot in mind. I like the results. What do you think???

Oh- and you'll notice- I have pictures of BOTH the kids! WHOOT! (Only happens about once a year- at their birthday shoot! lol)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Telling Secrets!!! SO cute together...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: