Monday, August 18, 2008

Carousel

I've been busy with all sorts of non-photography related stuff lately, like school shopping for Alex, getting through the Dr's appointments and haircuts and whatnot. Plus Isabelle's doing preschool this year, so I have to prepare- I mean I have to prepart HER for that...

Yah, well, that's my excuse for taking a bit longer to do another post... and for why it's only a few pics. Anyway- enjoy them. I'm off to bed as soon as I hit "PUBLISH POST".

These are more from Isabelle's 3rd birthday. She got a private ride on the Carousel at the zoo (just happened that way) and thought that was just fantastic.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

There's a petting zoo at our zoo- now, I'm not such a big fan of petting zoos, they make me feel all dirty and in need of a shower. SO- I was pretty darn happy that we got there durring the animals' "nap" time- except for this ONE little goat... Oh well, purell.
Photobucket

This is from when she got her presents- she LOVED the Knuffle bunny from Alex, and the Care Bear was a big hit too...
Photobucket

No comments: